- H&R Block - Just Plain Smart -
Do your taxes online, work with a tax professional, get
expert advice from America's tax professionals - only from
- Online Tax Preparation - Online tax
preparation and e-file by live tax preparers. Refund in
as little as 8 days! No out-of-pocket fees. All fees are
deducted from your check. No credit card needed.
- Quicken TurboTax: Taxes the Easy Way
- Do your taxes online - it's fast and easy. TurboTax for
the Web guides you through your taxes step-by-step and helps
you maximize your deductions. Try it now for free!
- Internal Revenue Service *Cool Site* - The IRS is the U.S.
government agency responsible for tax collection and tax
law enforcement. This site contains downloadable income
tax forms, instructions, and agency publications. It even
includes "The Digital Daily," an almost-humorous online
- MSN MoneyCentral Taxes *Cool Site* - Microsoft's Tax
Preparation site, in association with Tax Server.
- Allexperts Tax Q&A - Professionals
answer your questions about taxes for free.
- AOL.com Time Savers - Tax Help - Expert
advice and tax-cutting strategies from AOL. Includes IRS
forms and publications, as well as a calculating tool for
estimating taxes owed.
- Armchair Millionaire: Tax Center -
Find most of the IRS forms and links to dozens of IRS publications
in Acrobat files. A great alternative source if the IRS
website becomes busy during filing season.
- Ask A CPA - Ask a tax expert a puzzling
tax question while preparing your tax return. Includes interactive
questions and answers.
- Bankrate.com Taxes - Information on
all phases of tax planning and preparation from Bankrate.com.
- CNBC.com's Tax Center - Advice, information,
tools and downloadable forms to lighten one's personal tax
burden this year and next.
- Cockburns Solicitors - UK specialists
in taxation, estate planning, CGT (Capital Gains Tax) and
Trusts. Features advice and professional legal services.
- Cozyland.com - Tax guide for nonresidents
and foreigners. Provides links on tax law, help for foreigners,
and free tools.
- Epinions: Taxes - Consumer-generated
reviews, buying tips and advice, ratings, price information,
and searchable in a variety of ways from price to product
- Federal Tax Return - Includes information
about the 16th Amendment, as well as a glossary of terms
and useful links.
- File Manager For Publications - IRS
- Forms and Publications
- H&R Block - Offers online tax
preparation and tax software, mortgages, brokerage and financial
services, consumer tips & useful tax planning information.
- irs.com - Provides links to tax forms,
preparation software, and tax help.
- myPreparer.com - Offers links for
both individual and corporate tax preparers. Also features
tips on taking deductions.
- nyctax.com - Online income tax preparation,
blank IRS and state income tax forms, and online e-filing.
- Other Items Of Interest - IRS - Tax
Info For Business
- Pape Financial Services, Inc. - Learn
how to limit your taxes using the new tax laws to your benefit.
- Quicken TurboTax for the Web - Do
your taxes online. Try it for free - pay nothing until you
- Quicken.com Taxes - Find the latest
changes to the tax code here.
- SoonerTax.com - Geared towards Oklahoma
residents. Includes Federal and Oklahoma tax information
as it relates to individuals, investors, students and small
- Tax Advice Line - We provide the professional
services of a CPA in a convenient and affordable manner.
Receive an unlimited phone consultation with a CPA for a
- Tax Advisor Tips - Offers tax deduction
tips for federal and state income taxes.
- Tax and Accounting Sites Directory
- A comprehensive index of tax and accounting resources
on the Internet.
- Tax Center: iVillage MoneyLife - Learn
how to meet your obligations, while keeping more of your
- Tax Professional's Corner - IRS website
for tax pros
- Tax World Homepage - Many links to
U.S. and international resources related to taxes and tax
- TaxACT - Federal and state income
tax software solutions for consumers and tax professionals.
- TaxAdvantage - Portal to over 7000
pages of tax and financial information.
- Tax.com - A wealth of resources and
tax preparation services all in one place.
- 4Taxes - a guide for taxpayers from
- Taxes.com - IRS e-filing & Internal
Revenue Service tax problem resolution. Free consultations
for those with back taxes.
- TaxLogic - Fill out a brief questionnaire,
and for a small fee, a TaxLogic CPA will interview you over
the telephone to prepare your taxes.
- Taxopedia.com - Information resource
for taxes and tax planning. Includes a large dictionary
of tax terms and tips.
- TaxPlanet by Gary Klott, All things tax
for individuals - TaxPlanet.com by Gary Klott, former
tax columnist for The New York Times, is the most comprehensive
independent tax resource for individuals on the Web
- That Home Site Taxes - Offers a forum
for users to share their knowledge of taxes and accounting.
- Timber Taxes - Comprehensive explanation
of the tax treatment of timber. Including qualifying for
capital gains, casualty losses, income, expenses, reforestation,
and much more.
- Tips on Taxes - Online resources to
taxpayer tips, income tax preparation, rules, tax code,
financial planners and forms.
- 1040tools.com - Site helps calculate
tax basis on mutual funds. Includes other calculators and
- Wedding Bells and the Marriage Penalty
- Discover how the marriage penalty causes married couples
to pay more taxes than their single counterparts. Learn
who it hurts, why it is so costly, and how to avoid it.
- Your Personal CPA - Ask a CPA federal
tax or accounting questions and receive a personal answer.